Epson ET-8700 Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Epson ET-8700 Windows Printer Driver Download (298 MB)
- Epson ET-8700 Mac Printer Driver Download (194 MB)
This driver works both the Epson Workforce ET-8700 Series Printer.
Epson ET-8700 Fitur And Specification
The WorkForce Pro ET-8700 supports standard printing, copying, scanning and faxing functions. It prints at up to 24 ppm (ISO) in both black and color. This is in thanks to Epson’s inkjet technology, PrecisionCore. PrecsionCore uses a high-density print chip that can generate up to 40 million precise dots per second. This technology was originally found in Epson’s large-format printers and is now used in all of its printers and MFPs.
- The ET-8700 includes a 4.3″ color touchscreen and supports host-based printing (Epson’s proprietary printing language).
- USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity are standard. Mobile printing is supported via Epson Connect, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Mopria Print Service.
- Standard paper handling starts with a 250-sheet tray and a 80-sheet rear feed. Epson offers an optional 500-sheet tray that contributes to a maximum paper capacity of 830 sheets. There’s a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. Duplexing is supported.
- The monthly duty cycle is 30,000 pages, but Epson recommends a monthly page volume of up to 1,500 pages.
- Copy speed is up to 22 cpm (ISO) in black and color. Some copy features include multi-page copying, reduction and enlargement, ID copy and adjustable copy density.
- Users can scan documents either via the flatbed CIS scanner or the automatic document feeder. Color scanning is supported, as well as scan-to-PC and scan-to-cloud.
- The faxing function uses the 33.6kbps modem and up to 180 pages of memory. Color faxing and PC faxing are both supported.
- As mentioned above, the device ships with two black ink tanks and three color ink tanks with a maximum print yield of 16,000 pages (black) and 11,00 pages (color). The yields for the replacement bottles are 10,000 (high-capacity) in black and 5,000 (standard-capacity) in each color.
* Print speeds vary with use. See manufacturer for the information on print speeds.
** Requires a high-speed Internet connection.
The EcoTank All-in-One with Cartridge-Free Printing for High Productivity
The feature-rich WorkForce Pro ET-8700 EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers ultra fast cartridge-free printing and includes up to 2 years of ink in the box (1). Print up to 16,000 pages black/11,000 color (2). Save up to 80 percent on ink vs. color laser with low-cost replacement ink packs (3). Get 24 ISO ppm (black/color)(†) print speeds, plus fast scan speeds. Load paper less often with a 250-sheet paper capacity, 80-sheet rear tray and optional 500-sheet tray. Setup and navigation is easy with a 4.3" color touchscreen. The ET-8700 delivers the ultimate in connectivity with Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct (4) and NFC (5). Powered by PrecisionCore, it delivers laser-quality black text and color graphics.
- Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 450 pages.
- Included ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing continuously. Ink pack yields vary considerably for reasons including printed images, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included ink packs is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the ink pack after the 'replace ink pack' signal. For details, see our official site.
- Savings comparison based on the purchase cost of replacement ink packs and the cost of enough color toner cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the ink packs using the manufacturers’ online prices and yields for the highest-capacity toner cartridges for the best-selling similarly featured color laser printers with speeds of 30 ppm or less per NPD, August 2017. Actual savings will vary based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.